Friday, April 18, 2014

Back in the Saddle...again!

     Time to get back to my blog - it's been way too long and I miss it! Since my last post - I moved, visited Italy, got settled in Chicago, traveled weekly for work, spent most of the Fall back and forth to Oshkosh to help my mom get healthy, rang in the New Year,  went to the Super Bowl, got promoted, moving to Michigan and finding out my sister is pregnant with twins!

It's been a busy time for me but I need to get back to cooking, clean eating, traveling for fun and blogging my Chicago fun while I can.  Yes, this does mean I'll need to change the title of my blog but until I sell my condo.. that's on the back burner.

I went to the Chicago Heart Ball last weekend - always touching to attend an event like this but this year the Heart Association means so much more to me - my mom and her heart went through way too much last Fall.  She's on the mend and changed her lifestyle and it's inspired me to get healthy again.  For Christmas I bought FitBit Force's for my dad and sister, it's been great to push each other and track where we are daily with steps!  Goal: 10,000 steps a day!

It feels great to be back - look forward to blogging my travels, cooking and summertime fun! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment