|My Costco purchases! Frozen fruit, wild rice, Tilapia, Perrier, Salad, Cottage Cheese and MorningStar patties! YUM!|
- I have NO will power!
- I'm best when I have a cup of coffee in the morning (today I was up at 4:30am and started working by 5....I like my routine of coffee and emails)
- I will continue to take the Epsom Salt/Lavender baths - I was asleep by 7:30pm last night (why I was up at 4:30am)
- I went 3 days without dairy and sugar
- No cravings for a soda
- No desire to have junk food or fast food
- Excited to have removed some of the bloat feeling
- It was a great experience and if anything I know that I love my Vitamix even more than I thought I could
- Overall, I'd give it a B. I'd like to try it again - yes, I just said that...I'd try it again.
- If you don't like to eat clean foods you will in trouble but give it a shot, challenge yourself...even to get through a few days without sugar, dairy or junk food!
- I was down 3.5 lbs this morning!
|My morning smoothie and cup of detox tea! You were fun to try but tomorrow it's back to coffee for me!|
Maybe I should submit my notes to Dr Oz and tell him I've created my own 2.5 day cleanse.
Enjoy your evening! xo
Right after I finished my blog a guy from high school emailed me a juice cleanse he & his wife do every year...that's all it took and now I need to look into this...possibly for my next stint of being home for a few days?? Not sure about 7 or 8 but I'm intrigued.